Friday 16 April 2010

In and out!

In.....
The start of summer. I'm not sure if it's something to do with the extra vit d  the sun is giving me but I am so much happier with the sunny days and cant wait to get the summer clothes out of hibernation.

Bourjois.In my opinion the best 'high street' make up brand. I am a new fan of Healthy skin foundation and i've used the 1001 lashes and volume clubbing mascaras. They are two of the best I have seen.

The election. Now don't get me wrong I am not a 'politics person' but I do not know who to vote for and I am actually listening to what they have to say and how it will benefit me, my husband and my future (fingers crossed!) children. I am still on the fence but I am listening carefully.
Out....
Dieting.
Turning 30.
Nuff said,do you??

Let me know yours, I love reading them!
Big hugs
Katie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment