Sunday 6 September 2009

New video! Tulisa look from the Ouch video




This is a fab look with a real grey lid colour and framed black lined eyes. I prepared my skin using the Mac studio sculpt foundation in nw20. Benefits erase paste in 02 to cover my (many!) pimples and set with Mac's mineralized skin finish in natural light. I primed my eyes with Urban decay primer potion to ensure the shadow did not crease. I used the artistik palette (from ebay) for the main colours. I used the slate grey in the socket and up just past the socket line in a rounded shape. I then used a mac 217 brush with a little nude shadow to blend out the edges . I then used a black eyeliner (Barbara Daly for Tesco in 01 Black) to line the upper and lower lash lines. I then used a cotton bud to smudge the line and I repeated it to make sure it was visible. I then used a mac 226 brush to place some 'Carbon' eyeshadow to set the liner. To highlight the inner corner of my eye I used a pencil brush to place in a 'L' shape aroung my tear duct. I then placed a matt white from the palette under the brow bone and I blended them all together with a Mac 217. I used Macs 'Don't be shy' hot pink blusher from the Barbie loves mac collection but any hot pink will do on the apples of my cheeks and then back towards the hair line. I then used Colour crafted lipstick with a little 'starlet kiss' gloss. This gloss is from the Heatherette collection and was limited edition. Mac if you read this repromote this!! Hope you enjoy and keep checking back for more.


Big hugs x


No comments:

Post a Comment