Saturday 26 September 2009

My latest video. A make up look inspired by Cheryl Coles video 'Fight for this love'

My inspiration





This video shows my take on one of the looks that Cheryl Cole wears in her 'Fight for this love' video. This still is what inspired me. It is very dramatic in the video but I have toned it down for wearability. I love the black eye shadow blended across the eye socket and into the nose bridge. Very unique and great for adding definition to the face.




I used the following products to create this look:


Mac Studio sculpt foundation NW20


Mac Studio sculpt concealer NW20


Mac Mineralized skinfinish


Urban decay primer potion


Mac Skintone 1 eye shadow (Notoriety quad)


Mac Earthy tones eye shadow (Notoriety quad)


Mac Woodwinked eye shadow


Mac Carbon eye shadow


Barbara Daly eye khol in Black


Mac fluid line in Blacktrack


Rimmel sexy curves mascara


Mac mineralized skinfinish in Cheeky bronze


Bourjois 3D effect lip gloss in Rose Mythic


She wears it much more dramatic. If this is your cuppa' tea then add some falsies and extra thick eyeliner. Have fun guys!
Big hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment