Tuesday 6 October 2009

Pixie Lott 'Boys and girls' music video inspired make up video


Hey guys!

I have posted a new video tutorial based on this look. It is an awesome dramatic look concentrating on emphasizing the eye.
To get this look I used Rimmel recover foundation, Macs studio sculpt concealer in NW20, Primark brow gel, Mac's blackground paint pot, Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero and Macs mineralized eyeshadow in cinderfella from the style black collection. I used Rimmel sexy curves mascara with 2true flase eyelashes to get a dramatic eye. For the lips I used ambre rose maybelline colour sensational lipstick and on the cheeks I used Maybelline colour mouse in pink.
This is a great look that is great on light skintone and blonde hair. Keep the lips nude to focus on the eyes. Let me know what you think!
Big hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment