Thursday 8 October 2009

The style black collection

I was not sure about the SB collection. I was not too fussed from the swatches on temptalia and here in the Uk we are behind in collections so I did not race to my local MAC on the day of release like some other collections recently....

However, I did pop in to the Cambridge branch to have a peek. I LOVE IT!

I bought three of the four mineralized eyshadows. I bought cinderfella, gilt by association and . They are great. I have used them dry or wet, on a base or on it's own and they have been fab. I have found that using my UDPP and fix + on top seals it in. I use them with a little carbon in the outer v for definition. I also bought the 'holy grail' Volcanic ash exfoliator which I have used a few times.... not too sure if I am ready to ditch my St Ives apricot exfoliator but I will let you know.

I am off to London with the hubby tomorrow so maybe I will add to my collection. Stay tuned peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment