Saturday 5 December 2009

Sorry-I've been slacking!

Hey guys!

I know that I have not been posting the products lists to go with my videos as promised. I am not affiliated with any of the companys whose products I use and use them purely because I love them! Unfortunately I bought them all with my own hard earned cash!

Holiday party look
I used the Urban decay book of shadows vol 2 palette, Bourjois 1001 lashes mascara, Bourjois 'frosting' eyeshadow bourjois lipstick in ambre rose and Macs 'Dont be shy' powder blush.

Tulisa 'Playing with fire' video look
I used the Urban decay book of shadows vol. 2 palette,Macs Gesso eyeshadow, Macs liquid last eyeliner in point black, sculpt and shape in bone beige and emphasize and Macs cremeblush in 'ladyblush' and bourjois in ambre rose.

Lily Allen 'Who'd have known' video look
I used the Sleek devine palette in Graphite,Stay matte powder,UDPP,UD 24/7 liner in zero,Macs sculpt and shape in bone beige and emphasize, Bourjois 1001 lashes mascara, viva glam 5 lip glass.

I'd love for you to let me know what you think.
Big hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment