Sunday 13 December 2009

Hot or not

This is my latest hot or not list for nov/dec 09. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Hot
Macs barouque boudoir collection . I noticed quite late that this collection was on the Mac web site. I managed to pick up the sheer mystery powder compact and the preciousness lipglass which I adore. The brush on the lipglass is so much nicer than the doe foot application but the best thing about it is the packaging. It is so similar to my video back ground. I love,love,love it!

Advent calenders-Just enough chocolate to get my fix! I am dieting at the mo' so this is my sweet hit for the day.

Red shampoo and conditioner. I love being a red head but because it is coloured I am determined to make sure it's in top condition. This pair means that it makes it soft and most importanty healthy and shiny.

Not
Queueing. I despise queing for anything! It seems that every cash point has a queue and it always seems to be when I need it most!

Cold weather. 'nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment