Saturday 2 January 2010

31 Looks of January 2010

Hey guys,

I am attempting to get off on the right foot in 2010 by recording a look for every day of January! It's gonna be tough and time consuming but I am determined! I have come up with a different hair and make up look for each day. I hope you love them and make sure you spread the word!

Big hugs and all the best for 2010
Katie x x

RAINBOW EYES
Macs blackground paintpot on the base and then colours from the Sleeks 'original' palette. I lined the inner rim of my eye with Bourjois eyeliner metalise in turqouis. I used Barry m dazzle dust in translucent pink to highlight the brow bone and cheek bone.I then used Bourjois 1001 lashes mascara. For blush I used Macs cheeky bronze mineralized skin finish. To finish I used
Macs presciousness lip glass on my lips.


NATURAL FLUSHED CHEEKS
I used Rimmel stay matte foundation in ivory followed by Rimmel stay matte powder. I used macs moisturecover concealer to cover my blemishes. I used Rimmel sexy curves mascara and Benefits coralista blush on the cheeks. For the lips I used my old faithfull vaseline. To highlight the chhekbones i used eyekos brightning highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment