Sunday 31 January 2010

IMATS 2010

Hey guys!

Today I went to Imats at Ally pally in London. I took Mr Katielovesmakeup and the plan was to see if the following products are available and to catch the Alex Byrne and Eve Pearl masterclasses. I really wanted the beauty so clean disinfectant spray and some make up international magazines but the main thing I wanted to see was the Mac Zuca make up trolley. I have been coveting this for months!! I was looking at getting it shipped in from the US as they were sold out in the Soho store So I was over the moon that they had one! Welcome home my new favourite thing!! Whilst I was at Mac I picked up rose eyeshadow and copper pigment which are lovely. I wandered around and picked up a few other bits (the mags, spray and some crown brushes, aofm book and wedding book) I then went to check out Eve Pearls stand and too my surprise Eve asked if I wanted a makeover . I jumped at the chance and I was with her for 1/2 hr but I missed Alex Byrne :-(. I had the best ever lesson! She is lovely and gave me some amazing pointers that I will use on my clients. I then went to her master class which was great and she made the model look amazing! I also had the pleasure of bumping into Sam and Nic Chapman. They are gorgeous! Top day and can't wait for next year!
Big hugs
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment