- Illmasqua liquid metal. This is the perfect base for the on trend metallics and I love the way it glides on the skin, dos not crease and dos not slip off. What more could a gal want eh?
- Pressing pigments. I just adore the little samples from Starsmakeuphaven.com. They are just enough for you to press in a pan that fit's in the mac pro palette. The price of them is so reasonable that I was able to fill my palette for £40! Yay I love that! My favourite pigment by far is Pink Opal.
- Make up by Risa. This gal's youtube channel rules. Her technique is amazing and has a lot of experience to share. Check her out!
- Maybelline Falsies mascara. I am a big fan of maybellines mascara normally (1001 lashes is still my fave!) but this new one is poor! It clumps around the whole lash and the brush is too flexible to coat the lashes properly. I know lots of the beauty bloggers love this but I would certainly not waste £8.00..................
- Not having time for you tube. I did 31 looks in Jan and it burnt me out! Now I want to get back into the swing of things with my new Hd camera but work gets in the way! This weekend tho I promise!
Let me know yours guys-I love to read them!
Katie x x