Saturday 23 January 2010

Hot or not? Jan '10

HOT

IMATS! I just cannot wait to go. I am taking Mr Katielovemakeup with me and I am planning to attend the masterclasses by Koren and Eve Pearl. I just cannot wait! The discount is exciting too!

Collection 2000 lasting perfection foundation. This is a new foundation that promises up to 16 hour wear. It's oil free , which is great for my oily skin and spf 20 which protects my skin. The colour I am using is the lightest which is vanilla. I have used it for the past 4 days and I LOVE IT! I apply it with my SS187 brush. A little gos a long way with the so one or two small pumps would suffice. It gives a nice dewy look to the skin. I still need to use concealer on my dark eye bags but for £3.50 you cannot do any thing but rave about it! I got mine from Tesco's.

NOT

Long January. I don't know about you but I always find January the most stressful time of the year. The long month between pay packets hurts, the weather is crap but I am making mine fly by with my 31 looks challenge!

Crap eye make up remover. I use a lot of waterproof mascara and stay put eyeliner which most eye make up removers don't budge. I use Macs easy off eye and lip remover but it's soooo expensive. Any cheap alternatives peeps???

Big hugs x x

No comments:

Post a Comment