Sunday 29 August 2010

New product hype! Girl meets pearl by Benefit


My make up obsession started with Benefit. A little bottle of 'She laq' to be exact. I just adore the cute retro packaging and the products are wonderful. I love that the brand does not bring out a new product every week and concentrates on bringing out products that are worthy of their mid range to expensive price tag. Their stores are just awesome too! I was surfing the beauty community when I saw this little baby on my favourite site www.kissandmakeup.tv . I am super excited as I love Benefit's range of primers and highlighters and this is both. YAY! This is a goldy/pink highlighter and according to sources it is raspberry and camomile scented - oo'er! The packaging is the same as 'That Gal' primer.I will be trying it as soon as it's launched but unfortunately I can't seem to find out when. Hurry up Benefit!!

Big hugs

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment