Tuesday 16 November 2010

My time with Kandee


Hey guys,

 A lot has happened since my day with Kandee J and the rest of her fab Glaministas in London. I went along to learn as much as I could from this fab lady that I have watched for the past two years of my life. I had done a lot of research into Glaminars and read various experiences - positive and the odd negative so I did not know what quite to expect. 

At the risk of sounding trite I really found the day extraordinary! I learnt how to focus my mind to what I want from life and I am now striving to get it. I have remembered everyday to keep being the pink tree in the street!

  I never thought that when i searched for 'wedding make up' for my big day in 2008 that I would now be running my own bridal make up business and aiming from the stars.


 The sunday after the Glaminar I had a stand at a local bridal show in Bedford. It was my first one and I was so nervous but with Kandee's words in my mind I went along and secured four weddings and three potentials. 

 This is me at my stand!







 On a more practical note the Glamiar taught me to market myself and my business and reach new markets for my work. I am also aware of contracts and what I have to think about when planning a bridal make up application. I have put these ideas into practice and i am reaping the rewards. So far I have booked jobs three times the value I paid for the Glaminar. Now i am sure that I had a hand in securing the bookings but I am sure without the Glaminar I would not have taken it to the next level.


 Thank-you Kandee for coming to London and because of you I will always remember
'You were born unique and don't die a copy'

 Big hugs

Katie xx

(The girl with the London telephone box make up case!)

No comments:

Post a Comment