Monday 7 February 2011

January 2011- The review

  
Hey gorgeous peeps!




New year for me brings lots of promise-A new me, a new body, a chance to right the wrongs from 2010...  
 I was doing so well until the lead from my camera broke on day 23. I was in the recording groove and had loads of ideas left to do but I couldn't do them-aaarrrrggghhhh!

 I immediately ordered a new lead and 5 days later it arrived and the race was on the finish my 31 days of videos. I completed it today with my Jan faves video

 My faves are:

 Mac strobe cream
 Mac Boy bait cremesheen gloss
 Rimmel stay matte powder translucent
 Sleek pout polish in Scandal
 NYX false lashes no. 129

My undecided: The eraser foundation by Maybelline in Ivory

My worst: Divine lip tar by OCC. Just for the colour mind....!

 My highlight of Jan 2011: Talking with Eve Pearl at IMATS

 My low of Jan 2011: Breaking my camera cable!

 My monthly resolution for Feb 2011: Research new skincare regime as I'm breaking out every where!

I hope you liked my January review and stay tuned to my blog for loads more coming up.

Big hugs

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment