Sunday 13 February 2011

Video: Tulisa from Ndubz inspired make up 'Morning Star'



 Hey guys,

 I was researching new make up inspiration when I found the new Ndubz video 'Morning star'. it's my favourite song on the album so I was over the moon to see this video. I feel in love with the stand out blue eyeshadow look and could not wait to re-create it for my subs. However I could not find the perfect blue- I found a shimmer one in my kit but not a matt dupe. In the meantime my lovely subscribers Jo and Annabellatina had requested this look. I found the perfect blue in my Sleek Circus palette so i hope you like the look and video.



 The products I used were:

Vichy dermablend foundation in 15
MAC studio sculpt concealer in NW20
Sleek brow pencil in brown
Sleek circus palette
L'oreal super liner in carbon gloss
Avon supershock gel liner in black
Collection 2000 big fake mascara in black
Eylure girls aloud lashes 'Nadine'
MAC's viva glam gaga lipstick or Barry M dolly pink listick
MAC's pink swoon blusher or Sleek blush in 'Flamingo'
Barbara Daly for Tesco powder highlighter 'Light and easy'


Hope you like and as always let me know what you think!

 Big hugs

 Katie 
xx

1 comment:

  1. omg i love her eyes in this video....

    ReplyDelete