Friday 27 April 2012

As my little man sleeps....

It has been so long I know.... On 6th February 2012 I had my son Robert AKA Bobby. I fell instantly in love with this little cutie and I have spent the last 11 weeks learning to be a mum. It's been tough, fabulous, rewarding and a complete change of focus which I have thoroughly embraced. I am now however ready to get some glam into my life! I have post coming up about how I have coped with the changes to my skin and the lack of time for my everyday make up routine. Getting ten mins is a luxury so I have chosen some quick products that work to give me a put together look quickly and that lasts. I have also started to lose the baby weight. I gained 2 1/2 stone during the pregnancy. I lost 1 1/2 stone in the first month by breastfeeding and eating well. I joined slimming world five weeks ago and I've lost half a stone. I have a bit of a way to go yet to get to my goal but I will also keep you updated on that journey too. I'd love to hear from you all about your speedy beauty products and keep checking back for new posts. Big hugs, Katie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment