Follow by Email

Monday, 19 December 2011

Where am I?


 Hey guys!

 Sorry to have been absent from my blog and youtube channel for so long. Some of you may be aware that I am eight months pregnant with my first child. I've not had an easy run of it and the last thing I have felt like doing is sharing all things beauty with you when that is the opposite of how I have felt.

 My skin has broken out, got oilier, got drier and generally kak. That said I have found some winder products that have suited me down to the ground. I do plan on sharing them with you as they will now be on my holy grail list!

 Thank-you guys for checking back on my blog and being so loyal.

 I'm sure you will be seeing posts from me real soon.

 K x

 P.s-If you fancy following me through my other journey check out www.meetingbobby.blogspot.com

 xx

1 comment:

  1. happy new year. xx good luck with the baby xxxx all the best love victoria xx

    ReplyDelete