Sunday 8 November 2009

Hot and not - November 2009

Hot
Christmas!
The shops are all decked out in xmas bits so I am starting to feel christmassy. I love this time of year xx

Movember.
In my house hold November has been renamed 'Movember'. My husband has been growing his 'Mo' or moustache as it is more commonly known in aid of raising funds for prostrate cancer. My dad died from the awfull desease in 2001 and this is a great way of honouring his memory. To donate go to http//.uk.movember.com/mospace/58399/

Red hair.
I have decided for the foreseeable future I want to be a red head. May be something to do with autumn (or fall for you american gals out there) but I had this urge. So my local salon did my hair in deep red brown and I love it!

Mac's Liquid last liners.
These babys line neatly and quickly and stay put ALL day! In fact until you use and industrial strength oily make up remover. I have the point black and blue herizon. Both are georgous and these are my new love!

Not

Weather-NOT. A. FAN. OF. RAIN.

Palmer cocoa butter gel.
This is an Awful product just felt like my body was in an oil slick for ages after! I think i'll stick with baby oil in the future!

Dieting.
I am going to Spain for my 30th in May next year and I am not in bikini shape so I will have to get my butt in gear! I have an exam on Tuesday 10th Nov so after this date - Operation BIKINI! Any hints or tips let me know!

Let me know your hot and nots-I love reading them!
Big hugs
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment