Sunday 8 November 2009

New video! A make up look inspired by Hayley Williams




I have today posted a new video which I filmed in the week. Unfortunately I posted it late as my dog got attacked so things have been dramatic round here to say the least! It is inspired by the make up Hayley Williams wore in her band Paramores video 'Crushcrushcrush' (Above) . It is a blue eyelinered look which suits all eye colours. To get this look I used Rimell Stay Matte foundation and Mac's select cover up (nw20) for the base. UDPP on the eye followed by the light blue eyeshadow from Sleek make up's Divine eyshadow in Acid then the sleek ink pot in denim. This line is then defined by the darker lue in the pallette followed by lashings of Benefits Bad gal mascara in blue. I used a creme de nude on the lips which I love!




Have a go and try it out!


Big hugs


Katie x

www.youtube.com/users/katielovesmakeup


No comments:

Post a Comment