Sunday 15 November 2009

Leona Lewis Make up tutorial

Hey peeps!
I have posted a new video today and it is based on the look that Leona Lewis wore when she performed her new single 'Happy' on the X factor last saturday. It's a really clean crisp look with the emphasis on the eyelid and I used the 'sello tape' trick to get a sharpe line without much effort at all! I used bad gal waterproof eyeliner to create the shape and Blackground paint pot over the top. To set it matte I used Mac's carbon on a 239 brush and patted it obver the top. I then used Bourjois mascara in 1001 lashes and their rose mythic 3d lip gloss on the lips. I could not see to much blush on the cheeks so I used a little dusting of Macs beauty powder in pretty baby from the Hello kitty colection. I like this look as it is different from most looks out there and has a kind of 60's feel which I love.

Let me know what you think?
Big hugs x
www.youtube.com/katielovesmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment