Sunday 24 April 2011

Just a play about

 Hey!

 I have been very inspired by my new make up room that I have created at my new home. I have bought the same furniture from my last house with me but I have made it more personal and I love it! I have filmed a quick tour of the room which i am sure will be on my You Tube channel www.youtube.com/user/katielovesmakeup very soon!

 I was sat clearing up all my make up on sunday and I found myself playing with the Wonder Woman palette I purchased in February. The palette I bought was the 'Lady justice' quad which I paid £36 for.  It has four colours (Obvs) and is blue in tone. The shadows are Lady Justice, Insurmountable, Bold Babe and Deep Truth

 Lady Justice is a silvery, frost finish, limited edition shade. I used this one on the brow bone, along the bottom lashes and inner corner to highlight. I like this colour as it is sheer and it blends very well indeed. 


I used Bold babe on the middle third of my eyelid and also underneath the eye. This colour is a steel blue colour. It has a silver sheen and it is also a limited edition shade. this is my favourite. It's very flattering and worth the purchase on it's own. It blends well with the other colours and is a great compliment to my brown eyes. 

I then used the only permanent shade in the quad 'Deep truth' in the outer v. This is a deep navy with a frosted finish. I like the frosts and this one is also pretty awesome. This really added depth and is highly pigmented so a little went a long way!

 I lined my top lashes with a flick using L'oreal super liner in Black. To add something extra I ran Avon super shock gel liner in silver across the top of this flick. These products get top marks for adding awesome colour payoff to a look! I used L'oreal volume million lashes mascara and used a pair of false eyelashes (Can't remember which ones now!). I used MAC's 'Pink Swoon' blusher on the cheeks and MAC'S 'Preppy' lip gellee on the top. This one was from the Lily Pulitzer collection but it's the first time I've used it!



 I hope you like it and excuse the pout! Let me know your 'Just playing around' look?

 Big hugs
 Katie 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment