Saturday 30 April 2011

 Beauty Marked oh how I love thee!

 Yes I am in love with an eyeshadow. This is an eyeshadow from Mac called 'Beauty Marked'. I bought it after seeing it being used in a Pixiwoo video. It looked amazing paired with Twinks in the video but as it is a bit dark in the pan I avoided using it especially on brides. However I my bride this week the gorgeous Katie and her sister Kirsty gave me a dramatic purples and plums creative brief and I ran with it! I will share the pictures with you when I get them from the wedding photographer Ross Little www.rosslittlephotography.com.

 Back to BM. MAC describes it as a 'deep blackened red with a sparkle/twilight effect', I do agree with this kind of. It is certainly a red-purple. It is a velvet finish and I have really grown to love it. For my bride and CB I used Urban Decay Primer Potion as the base and this added an awesome vibrant base. 


 This is close up swatch of the colour. It a very easy colour to blend and I plan to be using it in lots of looks coming up.




Let me know your favourite unexpected eyeshadow discovery?


 Big hugs

 Katie
 x x


No comments:

Post a Comment