Thursday 21 April 2011

Natural, defined eye make up tutorial


 Hey!

 While I love my dramatic eye make up tutorials and I regularly wear a red lip (Viva Glam Cyndi if you are wondering!) I however love natural defined eye make up for when something more demure is needed. I use this look when I want to appear natural and beautiful.

 This tutorial is using my favourite high street eyeshadow product the 'Smoky Eye' palette from Bourjois. They have three colours in the palette-light,medium and dark and come in nine colour combinations. These include greys and purples as well as the brown and black. When I got mine from Superdrug and they were priced at £7.99.  I did a quick smoky eye tutorial back in January which is here using the black version.This video for some one special and I hope they and you enjoy. Click here to view.


 These are the products I used;
 NARS sheer glow foundation in Deauville
 Dermacolour concealer in D66
 Bourjois Smoky eyes palette in 04 Nude ingenu
 Maybelline eyestudio long lasting drama gel eyeliner in 01 Black
Bourjois La creme des Levres in 03 Rose doux
Accessorize merged Blusher in 3 Pretty Pink
Bourjois Delice de poudre bronzer in 52
L'oreal volume million lashes mascara in Black


I used a lot of Bourjois didn't I!


 Hope you enjoy and I'd love to know what are your favourite products from Bourjois are in the comments box below!

 Big Hugs
 Katie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment