Friday 22 April 2011

My beloved iPhone

Hey guys! 

One of the things you may not know about me is I am addicted to my iPhone 4. This was recently confirmed by three weeks without it due to a silly water accident. It appears that my beloved iPhone is sensitive to a bit of water! So I gave decided to tell you a bit about what I love about it weekly! In fact I am typing this from
It. This weeks favourite app is 'Get running' It's a couch to 5k app. I have always loved the idea of being a runner so I have tried a couple recently and this is the better one as it works outdoors and on the treadmill and allows music to play with audio commands over the top. Brill! It was about £1.30 I think! Go search for it! My favourite iTunes tune is 'Bang, bang, bang' by Mark Ronson. It's good for running and is totally unique. 99p from iTunes. Best game by far is 'Angry birds rio' Addictive and very likely to get you the sack if you play it at work! You can get a free version in your app store.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to let me know your favourite apps and songs in the comments!

Big hugs,
Katie
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment