Saturday 1 January 2011

Video 1 of 31: The products I've loved in 2010

Hey guys,


 I have decided in true KLMU fashion to make the 31 videos of January a annual occurrence. The first video I recorded was a video homage to the products I have purchased and love in 2010.

 The video is Here so check it out!

The products I've loved are;

Garnier day cream - A great budget nourishing moisturiser.
Benefit porefessional primer - A problem solving wonder primer in a tube. A staple in my bridal make up kit.
Eve Pearl HD foundation - My go to foundation. This has cosmenutrients that benefit your skin such as astezanthin which is a very powerful antioxidant. We could all use a bit of that!
Sigma SS 187 - A micro fibre brush dupe for the coveted Mac version. Now known as the sigma F50.
Mac 217 brush -Blending holy grail.
Charles Fox 3/4 brush - A-MAY-ZING for packing on the colour.My base colour can applied in a jiffy with this brush.
Vaseline aloe vera-for taming my eyebrows!
Eve Pearl tri-fold razor -for taming my eyebrows! Again!
Sleek palette Bad Girl - Awesome smokey eye. Try the storm palette as this on is LE.
Urban Decay Naked palette - Awesome neutral eyes. This is in my wedding kit.
Urban decay 24/7 liners esp. Bourbon - Stays put and dos not budge. What you want from an eyeliner...
Rimmel Stay Matte powder - Sets my concealer like no other. 
Mac's Patina eyeshadow - Perfect complement for my red hair.
Max Factor False lash effect mascara waterproof - Extra volume and no panda eyes. Thumbs up!
L'oreal Carbon gloss liner - Gives a glossy true black line. Easy to use to!
Mac's Viva glam Cyndi lipstick and lipgloss - Perfect red for my skin tone. Must stock up!
Rimmel Stay glossy lip gloss - Perfect every day not in your face gloss.
Nars Dolce vita gloss. This amps up the drama but not too much. Dinner date gloss.
Asda eye brightening drops. For the morning after...

 If you grab any of these products you will not be disappointed!

 Here's to 2011. I have 30 more videos planned so please check them out and tell your friends!

 Big hugs

Katie

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment