Wednesday 5 January 2011

Video five : Frankie Sandford inspired make up from the video 'Higher'

Hey guys,

 I have always loved the Saturdays. I am a sucker for a girl band and pop songs so this is a great combo! I recently chopped my hair in a Frankie style which I love. It's so manageable and I felt so brave having my hair all cut off!

 One of my loyal followers Jojondubz requested a look from the Higher video and I thought what a better time to do a Frankie look. This is the picture I used for my inspiration.Click here for the vid!





The products I used to create this look are;

Mac eyeshadows; Bough grey,Tilt,Carbon,Nylon and Espresso.
Urban decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Mac Subculture lip pencil
Max Factor false lash effect mascara
NARS sheer glow foundation
Make up forever concealer

Tomorrow my Frankie inspired hair will posted!

Love it!

Big hugs

Katie x x 

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous look indeed!
    XOXO from a new follower here;
    catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Catanya! I'm gonna do a few more Frankie Looks and what I would like to do if I had a chance to do her make up! Stay tuned x x

    ReplyDelete