Thursday 13 January 2011

Video 13 of 31: Jessie J inspired make up


 Hey guys,

 If you have been in hibernation over the past month then chances are you have not heard about the next big thing in music. Jessie J hails from Essex and is a proud essex girl like myself. She has topped lots of 'ones to watch in 2011' and is currently steaming up the charts with her debut track 'Do it like a dude'. 

 My make up inspiration for this video  is from this music video which has a glam goth edge. I love unique make up looks so i had to put my stamp on it. 





 I have seen quite a few pics of jessie J now and I have serious make up envy. This girl has this seasons neon lips down to a t. She is definitely my biggest style icon at the moment.

 To get this look I used Face atelier ultra foundation in porcelain,Derma colour concealer,Barbara Daly shimmering highlighting powder, Avon supershock gel liner in black, L'oreal super liner carbon gloss, Avon lipstick in divine wine, Max factor false lash effect mascara,Eylure natralites eyelashes (trimmed and spiked) for the bottom and NYX lashes in 'side swept' on the top.

 You will certainly see a lot of JJ inspired looks in the future.

 Enjoy!

 Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment