Tuesday 18 January 2011

Video 18 of 31: Bronze goddess


 Hey guys,

 I thought I'd show you this bronze eye I created from the Sleek The Original palette in this video. I already completed my foundation with my Eve Pearl HD foundation before I started the eye. Once the eyeshadows were in place I used Molten sol liquid last eyeliner from Mac which is a lovely gold on the upper lash line and then Collection 2000 big fake mascara on the upper and lower lashes.

 To finish off i used Cheeky Bronze mineralised skinfinish natural on my cheeks and light and easy shimmering highlighter powder by Barbara Daly on the bridge of my nose, cheekbones and cupids bow. For the lips I used a slick of Maybellines coloursensational gloss in Naked star. 




 I hope you liked it. Just playing around on a tuesday evening....

 Big hugs
 Katie 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment