Sunday 9 January 2011

Video 9 of 31: My Make up room tour

Hey guys,

 Last September my husband and I moved out from our flat (with the lovely wall paper...) into a house. When picking our house I said I didn't mind what we had as long as I had a bath and a make up room. My husband delivered on both! 

 Sadly just as I was getting settled in we have to move again in March :-( so I will be on the hunt for another home with a make up room and of course I will show you when I do. Until then enjoy my little room of heaven here


 The books I had in my room are;

Face forward by Kevin Aucoin
NARS by Francois Nars
The ultimate beauty guide by Rae Morris
Lauren Luke Looks
Victoria Beckham 'The extra half an inch'
Gok Wan 'How to look good naked' and 'How to dress'
Face up-Ruby and Millie
Bobbie Brown Beauty
Face-Scott Barnes
Make up is art - AOFM
Make up makeovers 
Make up makeovers -Weddings 
Vogue-Make up
Marie Claire-Make up 
Pretty by Nylon magazine
Mary Quant - Classic make up
You are what you eat-Gillian Mckeith (Not quite fashion I know!)
Bobbie Brown-Make up manual
Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me
Make up masterclass Jemma Kidd
The complete guide to make up-Le Quesne
The art of Teese-Dita von Tese
The ultimate beauty bible
Eye Candy

 As ever I love when you comment and let me know what you think.

 Take care guys
 Big hugs
 Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment